Two women were raped in Cleveland by an armed man who recorded the attacks using a cellphone.
The first was a 20-year-old Cleveland woman walking home on Wednesday evening over on Whitmore Ave. A man came up behind her with a black handgun and ordered her into a field. He raped her and recorded parts of the attack with his iPhone. He let her run away according to the police report. The rapist was wearing a hooded sweat shirt and a mask over half of his face.
The second woman was from Lakewood and was attacked walking to a bus stop on Tuesday evening. An armed man drove up to her on West 73rd Street and Snyder Ave., and ordered the woman into his car. He drove them to West 69th Street and Denison Ave where he held a gun to her back and raped her. He told her to "look at the light" and "turn your head" during the assault.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call detectives at 216-623-5630 as reported in The Cleveland Plain Dealer.
This is so much awful. Yet, once again we have to ask ourselves why rapists are recording their attacks except they are narcissists. I really hope the Cleveland Police get these people. These two rapes occurred on the opposite sides of Cleveland. The paper alleges both rapes were committed by the same man.
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment