I'm sure I'll have some great stories. Ugh.
has no concept of the modern student. very authoritarian. not sharp anymore, has difficulty hearing and remembering things, but is still certain he knows more than you. [this has already proved true after only 2 classes]
following directions on tests will not give you full points. marks off arbitrarily, severely. [excellent, can't wait]
He will sit there and point you out in the middle of class and pick at some useless fact about you excessively just to prove the point that he is a tenure professor and can't be fired. He made it a point to tell the class that he makes people cry. Rude.
Unfair, inconsistent and unclear in his informal and formal assessment of students. Favored the "smart" students and subtly humiliated others through callous remarks.
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment