Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ohio

So Ohio and I are in some kind of abusive relationship. I go with the intent of seeing a friend and her mom, then immediately leave to visit family in West Virginia. Yes, seems like a waste of a drive, but extenuating circumstances. Instead I stay in the Cleve for eight days only to come back to DC for eight days and turn right back around.

At least this time my siblings and I are going to the Irish Festival, which is all that it sounds like. My last trip had highlights which included Blaine and the photo below. I guess there were other good things, but really it was too stressful and sad to be awesome. Seriously though, the photo: only in Ohio.


So Ohio, there is at least some potential that I'm getting my life together to make decisions that will pay off in the long run. Win? It is weird trying to make plans and decisions for the next few years opposed to just for right now.

No comments: