I'm sure everyone has seen this by now, but it is amazing. The short film was made by Tatia Pilieva. Capturing acts of intimacy is always something to watch, but this video is different because strangers are put together. It is just really beautiful to watch people travel from awkward to a level of intimacy. I mean think about what how these relationships were created and what the means for the human ability to develop intimate relationships with one another. Mind blown.
I have a bit going on this week so posts might be scarce, but I'm going to try. I have a survey under review for a research project, and I need to get this approved and posted for the sample. Additionally, life.
)
***Update: A friend of mine just told me this is a clothing ad, which seems really weird. Though, BA had an excellent idea, ad for lip balm. The video is still cute, and now I understand why everyone is so attractive. Clothing ad. *side eye*
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment