Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Joe...

Yep, it was bound to happen soon or later, and it looks like it is going to be sooner.  Senator Joe Liberman will be having "the talk" with Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid.  I can't help but agree with Wonkette; Liberman needs a good ass kicking from Obama and the state of Connecticut.  The entire time I wanted the election coverage on Tuesday night I was never as angry as I was then Liberman was on the McCain plane behind McCain (this includes the petty, ridiculous McCain/Palin followers who booed during McCain's speech).  I get that Liberman is an Independent, and I like the idea of a third party system.  However, those of us who supported Liberman during his Veep nomination in 2000 feel betrayed.  Technically the McCain/Palin campaign until the end was appealing to the conservative base...who support G.W.; you remember him Joe...the guy you ran against in 2000.  A swift ass kicking is in order, and it will be less painful from Obama than the state of Connecticut.   

No comments: