I know Cari and I have been lacking in the blog lately, but let me assure you this will not continue.
Allow me to begin by explaining the reasons the blog has taken a back seat:
1. work has been hellish
2. I've been looking for a job and prepping for grad school
3. over all super busy
Why the blog is going to be better?
1. grad school! Cari and I are both going back to school where we will be learning all kinds of things we'll want to discuss
2. Cari's wedding...we'll have a disaster segment
3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I am officially suspending all of my reading and focusing on the Harry Potter series again. For those of you who know me this is not shocking. I've already read them once this year, but because the film is coming out I feel compelled to read them again.
I had an interesting experience last week. I went to the Choice USA Celebration. This was awesome, but nothing I can really write extensively about. I had the opportunity to meet a variety of people, which was exciting.
This week I have the opportunity to go to a focus group on domestic violence at George Washington University. I'll be sure to post that night.
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
1 comment:
I love you for this post, I'll try and be better, too. I put in my notice at work so I should have less stress in the evenings to deal with for a little while :)
Post a Comment