Friday, October 14, 2011

The U.S. House of Representatives would let women die to protect the unborn.

I should rephrase, U.S. House Republicans and 15 Democrats would let women die to save unborn children, even through they would probably die as well, but so long as no abortion was performed all's cool.  This is my count, some are reporting few democrats.

The Dems who betrayed women:
Mike Ross (Arkansas)--Leaving Congress
Sanford Bishop (Georgia)--so I guess Georgia will kill women and black men
Daniel Lipinski (Illinois)
Jerry Costello (Illinois)
Joe Donnelly (Indiana)
Collin Peterson (Montana)
Mike McIntyre (North Carolina)
Heath Shuler (North Carolina)
Dan Boren (Oklahoma)
Jason Altmire (Pennsylvania)
Mark Critz (Pennsylvania)
Tim Holden (Pennsylvania)
Henry Cueller (Texas)
Jim Matheson (Utah)
Nick Rahall (West Virginia)

This bill bans all private insurance providers from providing abortions, but wait there's more.  It also lets hospitals that get federal funding to deny abortions, possibly prevent them no matter the circumstance.  Yeah, let women die.  I can't see any humor here.

I guess we know what life counts and what doesn't.  Women don't count because once again we're being told that we are less than the fetus we carry.  But what woman wants to bring a female child into this?  I don't.  I don't want someone telling my child what she can and can't do with her body.

I started to look them all up and write them, but it would just be a waste.  These representatives are to ignorant. Shockingly, they are all men, voting against women's rights.  But there were plenty of Republican ladies voting in favor as well, and none of them crossed the line.

No comments: