A blog for all things literature, music, movies, politics, feminism, and anything else we feel like discussing. Also, we love to give high fives, and they're always free.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I bought a new camera this past weekend...
So now you get to look at my amateur photography (aren't you lucky?!).
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
Stored Transmissions from a Slower World
-
Getting a hell of a lot of press these days, and rightly so, is an
excellent blog called Letters of Note. Some British blokes decided to post
historic and...
Hey I'm famous
-
I've been doing a Project 52 challenge through MCP Actions and my photo was
one of the top 10 for the week :)The challenge was "Furry Friends" and
since Ra...
Fun facts
-
My lady and I have a new baby on the way. Newbie’s coming (casually checks
watch) in the next couple days. So! Over the last couple weeks I’ve
realized tha...
3 comments:
I think that is a nice photo.
of course it's a nice photo, it's of my new turntable playing a siouxsie and the banshees lp
Thank you Kari :)
Post a Comment