The US isn't the only one. You can read about what is going on in Australia here. But I don't want to talk too much about the situation. Just listen to this man, Australian Army Chief David Morrison.
"...those who think that it is ok to behave in a what that demeans or exploits their colleagues have no place in this army...On all operation female soldiers and officers have proven themselves worthy of the best traditions of the Australian Army. They are vital to us maintaining our capability now and into the future. If that does not suit you then get out..."
He continues to discuss the culture and reputation of the army and where you work that encourages degradation of others.
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment