Yeah, I'd make this man our king...I'd also vote for Martin Sheen. President Bartlet and Josh Lyman came to the Hill to talk about the Employee Free Choice Act. Of course the Act may be dying anyway because several "progressive" corporations (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one) has submitted their own act stripping a lot of the important thing. Today, Martin Sheen, Bradley Whitford and Richard Schiff arrived on the Hill. Rob Lowe was in last week, and of course all the actors are getting flack for being inconsistent because of course the Screen Actors Guild uses a secret ballot.
Sheen is a ridiculous active actor having connections to the labor movement and SOA Watch.
Read more here: Politico and The Hill.
Good Morning Freedom
-
Since I've been working on taking photos more than drawing, I've started a
new blog. I'll continue to update this one - about as much as I already do
- but...
16 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, when I first glanced at the title, I thought it said "President Barack is Black!" and I was like "uh... has Kari lost it?"
Well, that's true too.
Post a Comment